Home

Thursday, January 5, 2012

//2011MOMENTS ii

And the story continues...



 30 Seconds to Mars X Java Rocking Land 2011





Java Rocking Land is the biggest rock festival in southeast asia that held once a year in Jakarta for 3 days and i regularly went there every year..i love live music so much!



















At the same time on the second day of  Javarockingland, i also went to RnB Rave Party, that party was huge with so many stages with different genre but overall this event was awesome! And around at this month i dye my hair for the first time! i dyed my black hair to light brown but it turned out to dark brown, but im still loving it till now!













                           


I also had some fun in playing pattern with nail polish...




Another gig that i attended...

Bag Raiders @Blowfish what a fun punch! ;)


 He looks so familiar!? Hey sunbeamray's Hafiz

 Me and Dion! xx


 LMFAO after party @Domain, the best after party, yet!







NIKICIO Mixte le printemps 2012




Photo Courtesy of Anchi x Sunbeamray

I was very lucky enough to attend Nikicio's fashion show, my friend Anchi was asking me if i want to attend the fashion show in the early morning, like around 10... but hey it's Nikicio how come i said no for this?! I've been a fan of her and her cool creations.. Love the collection! I also came to Jakarta Fashion Week last November, I watched Oscar Lawalata's fashion show and Lomba Perancang Mode. Unfortunately, i didn't bring my camera, i really was in a rush! but i was so happy to watch the fashion show.

So, again happy new year guys! hope 2012 brings us luck, good health, and amazing experience!
 XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment