Home

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

//FASHIOLISTA.












Comme des Garcons Two Tone Shoe, Burberry London Cardo Trouser, Metallic Tote Comme des Garcons, Givenchy Neo Bag, Balmain Skinny Jean, DKNY stripes sweater, Ann Demeulemeester Camelot Sweater




Please kindly follow me on fashiolista.com and i will follow you back, to know my style more just click the widgets above! So what's your plan for new years eve? i still haven't decided whether i should stay and celebrate it with my family in my house, or go to new years event in town... or.. held a pajamas party to celebrate new year? hehe :p whatever it will be, it should be fun and fun! :) 


So these are some of my favorite outfit and inspiration to go for new years eve,  my picks from my fashiolista. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment