Home

Thursday, November 11, 2010

//SPRING2011Favorite



I'm so happy that I could make it, this free time is so priceless so I decided to post it, I know it's way too late, but..I make it for myself anyway, which is a part of my school project, so that I have to find a place where I can put my inspirations and able to remember when I made this inspirations, so I might not gonna lose it. Here they are, finally! My favorites from latest season...
+

First, charlotte ronson brings the grunge look but still looking cute without looking too much.  With floral, , blue stripes-checks pattern, loose cloth and casual outfit, I would spend my money on all her new collection, kind of my stuff ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Second is Max Mara. Loving the maxi skirt, stripes dress, and the bold colors.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

+

Rag&Bone 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Got one word to describe the collection, Awesome! I love the whole styling from head to toe.
Especially for me, i like this edgy outfit for sure! The cutting, the details, the 'thing' that wrap and complete the outfit, its kind of belt (i dont know the name, forgive me), sheer fabrics, the maxi skirt, yea i love maxi skirt so bad! :) the unique pants, black, beige, white, and some bright colors.
+
Last but not least is Michael Kors. Good outfit for summer, very casual --i like casual yet stylish outfit haha :). The maxi dress in yellow and pink are so cute paired with brown belt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I like everything that loose and maxi! These two looks above are my favorite!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love this swimsuit, althought i will never wear and may not fit on me ;p ha!
The details :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I'm dying for these! Fyi, 39 or 6,5 is my shoe size, so feel free to send me one! ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wow, i feel so goodgood right now! Its my pleasure to share it all here! I'm done, finally..or not yet? Haha see you on the next post and have a goodgood day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment