Home

Monday, September 27, 2010

spring 2011 favorites pt.1

 I see white everywhere for one of the spring 2011 trends. From Alexander Wang to Dolce&Gabbana, but still black catch both of my eyes and also..beige, orange, lime green, mixed patterns, laces, sheer maxi skirt all of them are cool for me, so fine. I'll post the reviews in several parts :)

+

Here are some of my favorites, Bottega Veneta Spring 2011 fresh from Milan Fashion Week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Loving the hair styling here, the models are so cool.  The net tank in the second picture is my favorite!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Second, these two looks from Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2011 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some of the details :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Something that i've noticed about both runway is the sandals, both have a medium size of ring in the middle of it! Anyway, there are still a lot more to come! I know I may not in time to post the rest, but i'm trying my best to keep posting. See you in the next post :)


+Av





No comments:

Post a Comment